Team Leader, Respiratory Care
- Savannah, GA
- SJH - Respiratory Therapy
- Full Time - 7:00-7:00
- Req #: PR13422-8477
In addition to performing all aspects of Respiratory Care, this position is required to Supervise all Respiratory Care Professionals working in patient care. In addition to daily clinical assignments, this position serves as a respiratory care resource throughout all areas of the hospital. This individual is expected to play an active role in new employee orientation, technical education, and staff development, evaluation of staff members and counseling of same when required. This position is also required to assist in the Dept. QA Program as well as maintenance and troubleshooting of Blood Gas Instruments, ventilators, etc. Required to attend monthly Section Meetings and may be called upon to serve on various committees.This position requires call for staffing.
- Associatesà Required.
- Bachelorsà Preferred. And/or Registration from an equivalent in-depth preferred, specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
- 3-5 years of experience à Required. Must be approved to assist in Bronchoscopies.
- Registration - National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Blood Gas License Through the State of Georgia.
- 40 CEU's must be achieved every two years to maintain RCP License.
- BCLS Required, ACLS Required, PALS Required, and NALS Required.