- Bluffton, SC
- CH - LCRP Radiation Oncology - Bluffton
- Part Time - Days
- Req #: PR13778-8713
Who We Are
St. Joseph's/Candler is rich in history and heritage. Its anchor institutions, St. Joseph's Hospital and Candler Hospital, are two of the oldest continuously operating hospitals in the nation. As such, both have been a part of the Savannah landscape and culture for a combined history of more than 350 years. In 1997, the two legendary hospitals and their various entities developed a joint operating agreement, creating the largest health system in Southeast Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country.
What you’ll do:
- A radiation oncologist is a physician with advanced training, experience and education that provides them with the skills necessary to examine, diagnose, and manager or treatment cancerous tumors.
- Medical doctor is required.
- 2-3 years of experience is preferred.
- Professional License with State of Practice
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Experience with the largest health system in the region