This job posting is no longer active.
- Utilizes working knowledge of the complex instruments used in the clinical laboratory to perform the work required with speed and accuracy.
- Knowledgeable of laboratory test procedures with defined automated procedures, calculations and/or indicators which are age dependent.
- Testing procedures are performed on specimens from adult, children, adolescent, neonate and geriatric patients.
- Keeps abreast of advancements made in clinical laboratory science, and reflects the current legal, ethical and professional standards in all areas of responsibility.
- Performs routine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Participates in educational and training activities.
- Bachelors – Required
- 1 Year – Preferred
- National Certification - Required
- Currently registered or registry eligible (ASCP or equivalent).