Home Health RN
This job posting is no longer active.
- Savannah, GA
- Home Health - Savannah
- Part-time Casual (PRN) - Days
- Req #: PR15961-10182
Utilizing the Nursing Process of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating, the Home Health Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care for adults and geriatric clients; Case management of assigned patients, supervision of assigned personnel, and promoting collaboration among the multi-disciplinary health care team.
* Provides in-home care appropriate to any age-related needs of the patients. Assess and interpret data about the patient’s status in order to identify and provide the appropriate care. Admission and subsequent nursing assessments and supervision activities are completed on patients and participates in the on-call process.
* Plan of care developed and customized based on nursing assessment to include medical and nursing diagnosis, patient specific problems and needs under the supervision of the RN. Facilitates patient and family involvement, discharge planning, teaching needs, measurable outcomes are included in plan of care.
* Follows and implements physician ordered interventions. Patient Care Coordinator or medical personnel are notified immediately of potential patient problems and situations.
* Reviews policies and procedures as they are updated and as needed to ensure compliance. Maintains knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations. Maintains knowledge of individual payer source guidelines to ensure fiscal responsibility
* An Associate Degree, or beyond, in Nursing is required.
* A professional License with the state of GA is required along with CPR certification.
* 1+ year of acute hospital care is preferred.
* Maintain reliable transportation and ability to travel within the assigned area, as required (mileage reimbursement provided).